Saturday, January 8, 2011

I kind of feel like I'm falling off the face of the earth or something.

Like...nobody ever really talks to me anymore.
I don't really have anything to say, though.

It's kind of sad. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is even thinking about me.

You know those hit counters that some people have on their websites? Like it tells how many people are looking at your page at the time? I wish I had one of those that told me how many people were thinking about me. Just so I could know if I was ever really thought of. Maybe even like, indirect thoughts. You know how they always say someone is thinking about you and you might not even know them? Like one of those kinds of thoughts.

It might kind of suck to not be able to tell who it is, though. But, hey, it'd be nice to know if someone was even thinking about you.


I have a new found crush on Ellie Goulding. Omnomnonmonmomnomnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment