Monday, January 10, 2011

Uhm.

I didn't meet criteria to be admitted to the hospital. I guess it's good that I'm not crazy enough to get accepted to the looney bin, ya know.

I left school early for that today. Well, first, it started with an appointment at my (ghetto, run-down) "therapist" office. I put the quotations there because I have gotten absolutely nothing out of this woman. I had to talk to some guy who was upwards of 80 first. I guess he was like the psychiatrist or whatever. He refused to give me a prescription, lulz.  Then I talked to my therapist and then I went home. About 20 minutes later we left for the hospital. We spent 2 hours there to find out I wasn't qualified. I still don't know if that's good or bad. But the guy did recommend some new therapists and stuff. Meh.

I don't really want to go to school tomorrow. I just need to kind of catch up and think about everything, you know? Plus, I'm already excused from school for this whole week, so.

Have you ever listened to a song that just really got to you? I could list at least 20 of them. I'm listening to my iPod on shuffle and Southern Skies by Holiday Parade is playing right now.

This song. I'm feelin it. I don't know why. Just am. Ya digg.

Lolwut.

I got to watch Oprah today. Only it was a repeat and I'd seen it before so I settled for one of those crime shows on Investigation Discovery.

I wish I could spell the weird sounds I make to express myself. My favorite one sounds kind of like Narggghhhhhhhnf. 

.....

1 comment:

  1. I love when music does that to you... its why I love making it so much. Its inspiring and makes you feel so...well there aren't really words.

    Be weary of taking meds my girl. Some therapists prescribe them randomly instead of addressing the problem. A lot of them have really awful side effects. Just be careful.

    ReplyDelete