Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yeah, okay. I've got more.

I'm so excited for next semester. I get all new classes. Kind of a new start. My demerit count gets reset which is really fucking good, cause if I get 3 more I have a detention. I wont really be meeting any new people in my class because my school only has a little upwards of 300 students.

But, you know.

I was talking to my guy frans today and some guy comes up and was like:
"Hey. Aren't you Emma?"
I could have replied with some really witty comeback, seeing as my name was on my class hoodie sleeve, but I didn't. I was very polite and told him yes, I am Emma.
Next thing he said?
"Oh. Mitch told me you're a lesbian."
I mean I guess having "the lesbian" as my indicator is a lot better than having "the fat bitch" or something. But, I mean, really? It's like nobody has ever seen a lesbian before.

I think my favorite part of being gay has definitely got to be the fact that I have a boner for every single girl I encounter. That's my favorite.

In case you couldn't detect it, that was extremely sarcastic. No, I don't have a (metaphorical) boner for every girl I see.

Shut up.

People suck.

I'm gonna go eat.

I hope you thought that was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment