Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What do I want?

I don't fucking know.


I do know that I want to stop feeling like this. If anyone is wondering how a 15 year old girl feels nowadays, here ya go.

It's shit. I feel like I have nobody to go to. It sucks. I don't even know how to get all this down. I've told my story over and over and over and over. It gets old after a while. Actually, it got old the second time I had to tell it. I'm just tired of it all and I want to move on. It sounds pretty damn cliché, but I can't wait to get away from here. I go through all the same things that every other teenage girl goes through. I'm positive there are plenty of girls going through way worse shit than I am. I realize that. I wish I could change it. I can't. That's what I want to do with my life. Actually, I just realized that. I want to help teenage girls. Any kind of girl. I want to stop this feeling. Once I get through this shit, I'll start a campaign. I want to have an impact on the world. This is one thing I am absolutely sure of.

Now to figure out the rest of the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment