Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welp. Here I am.

Tomorrow is the last day of the first week of the new year.
Good thing I didn't have any great expectations for it.

Today I learned a few things.
  1. If you want to know something about someone, ask their sister. Apparently, sisters tell everything. I wouldn't know, I've never really had one.
  2. There are people who don't know what a morgue is.
  3. Zeffirelli's version of Romeo and Juliet is extremely corny. Seriously. We watched the scene where Tybalt killed Mercutio today. You could see the sword bend when he got stabbed. Then he rolled over and his stab was somehow on the other side of his chest and up a little bit. Weird. Luhrmann's version isn't much better.
  4. The best way to retaliate from a being purposely t-bagged is to punch them in the nuts.
I also learned how to conjugate Spanish verbs in the future tense, found more meaning in Romeo and Juliet than Shakespeare probably intended, realized that 1 over n to the negative eleventh is n to the eleventh, and something about how we should be good stewards.

But how boring is that?

So now, here I am, writing to no one and watching Oprah. I was eating Pizzeria Combos and drinking a Dr. Pepper, but those are gone now.

Yes, I watch Oprah. Highlight of my day.

Today, I decided that it's always more enjoyable to eat lunch when your friend's mom packs you lunch. Well, not directly. Trading food is more an elementary thing but you'd be surprised at how much fun it is in high school. My friend's mom makes the best sandwiches. So good.


My nose itches.



By some miracle, I had a lot of time left over in 2 of my classes today (I only have 4 classes per semester) and I managed to get all of my homework done. So I really have nothing to do but type tonight..


Yay.


I can't stand when people don't follow through with their promises.
My friend promised to draw me a picture today and did I get a picture?

No. I did not.
I mean, there are definitely more serious matters, but my locker(that I still can't open) needs more decorations. Currently I have a picture of a monkey on a unicycle and a picture of a unicorn and a penguin. And some other nice little pictures that people have drawn me. The normal.


The news just said we are getting more snow. Oh my god. Can we just not.

Well, that was my exciting day.

I guess I'll be in the looney bin next week. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment