Saturday, January 8, 2011

This sucks.

My school thing yesterday was all fine and dandy. I admit, I had a good time.

I was supposed to go out with my girlfriend last night. Why didn't I?

My mom started bitching like crazy.(Now, she doesn't know I'm gay nor that I have a girlfriend. Just that I hang out with this girl.) And I ended up not being able to see her.

She goes back to school tomorrow. I don't know when I'll get to see her again and I'm so pissed off about it. I guess the worst part is that my mom doesn't trust me enough to be able to judge people correctly. I wouldn't go hanging out with some convict or some druggie. I thought my mom trusted me a little more than that. Oh well.

Today will be kind of shit.


I have a guitar lesson today. And therapy. Then I'm going to come home and eat frozen burritos( we don't even have any. I think I'll ask to stop at Harris Teeter cause now I really want frozen burritos.) and watch those lame paranormal shows on Investigation Discovery all day.

Woe is me.

1 comment: